About this item
- Antioxidant support supplement: contains one 300 count bottle of Nature Made Vitamin E 180 mg (400 IU) dl-Alpha(1) Softgels for a 300-day supply
- This antioxidant supplement provides Vitamin E, which is an essential nutrient for many cells in the body, such as heart muscle cells
- This Vitamin E supplement provides 180 mg (400 IU) of Vitamin E per softgel
- Adults take one of these 400 IU Vitamin E supplements daily with water and a meal
- These Nature Made Vitamin E dietary supplements are gluten free, have no color added, no artificial flavors, and no added preservatives
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Verified
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration; this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Nature Made Vitamin E 180 mg (400 IU) dI-Alpha(1) Softgels are antioxidant supplements that provide an essential nutrient for many cells in the body, including heart muscle cells. Sourced from high-quality ingredients, these Nature Made Vitamin E 400 IU Softgels are a dietary supplement that has no color added, no artificial flavors, no added preservatives and is gluten free. Adults take one of these 400 IU Vitamin E softgels daily with water and a meal. Nature Made supplements are quality you can trust. USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements. Visit the USP verified website for more information. (1)dl-Alpha is the synthetic form of Vitamin E. For our plant based product, purchase Nature Made Plant Sourced Vitamin E. (2)Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamins and supplements.
From the Manufacturer
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that fights damaging natural substances known as free radicals. It is incorporated into the fat-based tissues of the body, such as the heart, fat-carrier molecules such as LDL (“bad” cholesterol), and our cell membranes, where it acts to stabilize these structures and protect them from free radical attack. Vitamin E also protects our cells from compounds such as lead, mercury, and other heavy metals. Vitamin E is complimentary to vitamin C, and its recommended that people take them together. Because of vitamin Es strong antioxidant effects, its an important part of an individuals daily regimen, and addresses heart health, mens and womens health, longevity, prenatal care, memory, and fitness. People taking blood-thinning medication such as warfarin should use caution when taking high doses of vitamin E. Vitamin E intake should not exceed 1,000 I.U. per day. k.
There are no reviews yet.